Saturday, January 18, 2014

Open.

I have blogged in a very long time.  I guess I have been too busy living.  I've had a great time and happy to report that things just keep getting better.  See, I am at a place in my life where I'm just letting it happen. I'm in no hurry.  So, things are good.  Of course there are the normal ups and downs, but right now I feel good.  I feel confident.  I feel safe and happy.

I've taken on a few more personal hobbies and interests and they are keeping my mind occupied and fulfilled.  That, coupled with my work, is keeping my head afloat.  Work has been good to me.  I am afforded a lot of amazing opportunities and upcoming events that will introduce me to a lot of people I admire.  I am very excited about this and feel it is somehow a part of the bigger picture.  I don't believe anything just happens.  Call it fate, faith, kismet, or whatever, I do believe everything happens for a reason.  2013 proved that to me and I will live by my gut.

Today is a beautiful Saturday.  I'm relaxed and not at all stressed.  I hope it stays this way for a few days.  I feel a little dreamy.  Thinking on possibilities.  This year is full of potential and I really want to be open to a beautiful moment when it happens.  I feel that I am open, but I want to be okay with moments that are out of my comfort zone.  That is a frightening thought, but I'm willing to give it a shot and open my heart up more. 

I suppose I'm rather superstitious because I don't want to say too much and create expectations for myself.  However, I am just putting it out there.  I'm here and I'm curious.  And I welcome kindness and hope to recognize it when it comes my way.

Bless and release.

Peace,
C

No comments:

Post a Comment