Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 - It's Not Complicated

Well, hello new year!

Wow.  When I take a look at the last year, I find that I'm still shocked at all that has happened and here I'm am with a smile and bright outlook on the year to come.

2012 wasn't a bad year at all.  It had ups and downs - so what, who cares?!  But it was a great year.  A year of learning, growing, understanding, letting go, and welcoming the new.  So much happened in 365 days and when it's smashed together in a seemingly insignificant number, it is amazing how quickly it truly flies by before you're ringing in another year. 

I took a moment to look over the resolutions I made last year and I think I truly stuck to them and learned from them.  I'm happy to say that I feel I made a lot of personal progress in 2012.  Now, this year is about taking more risks.  I want to jump, dive, and sail into another chapter.  But, there is a lot I still have to do to get there.

My resolutions are simple this year.

1. Be nice.  

2. Say "I love you" as much as possible.

3. Keep pushing myself physically

4. Find it.  Get it.  Live it.

5. Create more. 

6. TRAVEL

I'm a pretty happy person.  No, I'm not always in a good mood and I have some really awful days.  However, I am blessed with love and friendship and I feel confident to take big risks this year.  I want to met more people, see more places, discover new things, and live, live, live!!!!

I haven't much to say about it.  I'm charging into another year of my life feeling happy and fresh.  I'm healthy and I have love.  What more could I ask for?

Oh!  And I have a few songs that I declare as my essential 2013 Playlist
Truly....
Classic and True!!
Hit or Miss
:)

Happy New Year, Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment